TOI’s Express Ortho is a walk-in clinic designed to quickly treat simple fractures, sprains, strains, work and sports injuries, and other bone, joint, and soft-tissue injuries. Express Ortho is staffed by TOI’s world-class orthopaedic specialists and supported by the latest diagnostic technology.
Get the high quality care you deserve from these dedicated physicians at The Orthopaedic Institute who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Sprains and strains
- Broken bones
- Closed fractures (in which bone does not break the skin)
- Sports-related injuries
- Recently painful, swollen or injured joints
- Neck and low back pain and strains
- Foot and ankles injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- In-office x-rays, casting and splinting
- Non-orthopedic care
- Significant lacerations or open wounds
- Head or facial trauma
- Initial visits following a motor vehicle accident
- Chest injuries
- Children under the age of six
For more information, please call us at (352) 240-7722.