Dr. Stevenson enjoys camping, hunting, fishing, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Stevenson is a board-certified neurosurgeon who specializes in spine surgery.
Dr. Stevenson became a neurosurgeon because of his love for neuroscience and the influence of his father.
Dr. Stevenson views every ailment as a challenge, and he sees it as his job to understand the problem and fix it. He is a dedicated spine surgeon from head to toe.
Outside of orthopedics, Dr. Stevenson enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, cycling and hunting.
University of Glasgow
Neurosurgery - Duke University Medical Center
Subspecialty Training & Qualifications
Fellowship - General Surgery - Royal College of Surgeons England
Neurosurgery - American Board of Neurological Surgery Diplomate
- The American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- The American College of Spine Surgery
- British Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Alachua County Medical Society