Injuries and pain aren’t scheduled.
That’s why we’re proud to offer the specialized care you deserve, right when you need it.
TOI’s Express Ortho is a walk-in clinic designed to quickly treat simple fractures, sprains, strains, work and sports injuries, and other bone, joint and soft-tissue injuries. Express Ortho is staffed by TOI’s world-class orthopaedic specialists and nurses and supported by the latest diagnostic technology.
Express Ortho is located at 4500 W Newberry Road, Gainesville, FL 32607, and is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
With Express Ortho, patients have direct access to specialized care for:
- Sprains and strains
- Broken bones
- Closed fractures (in which bone does not break the skin)
- Sports-related injuries
- Recently painful, swollen or injured joints
- Neck and low back pain and strains
- Foot and ankles injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- In-office x-rays, casting and splinting
Injuries not appropriate for Express Ortho:
- Non-orthopedic care
- Significant lacerations or open wounds
- Head or facial trauma
- Initial visits following a motor vehicle accident
- Chest injuries
- Children under the age of two
Express Ortho advantages:
✔ Ortho care when you need it — without the appointment ✔ Access to world-class care from TOI physicians
For more information, please call us at (352) 240-7722.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Subscribe to Our Newsletter for Tips on Healthy Living.