1710 SE 16th Avenue, Ocala, FL 34471 | (352) 620-1900
Click here to download a map to this facility.
The Orthopaedic Institute has offered its services in Ocala since 2008. In July 2011, TOI expanded in Ocala with a new 17,000 square-foot medical complex, conveniently located on 17th Street one mile east of Ocala Regional Medical Center. It offers the complete spectrum of musculoskeletal care and same or next-day appointments. Physicians offering their services at the Ocala location include:
The following ancillary services are available on site:
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Digital X-ray
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Casting and Durable Medical Equipment
- Spinal and Joint Injections
For turn-by-turn directions provided by Google Maps, click on the Directions link below.