Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinics
As Soon As Possible
We know how meaningful these words are to our patients. We know their time is valuable. We want to get them in, evaluated and treated ASAP, so they can get back to what is important... their lives.
The Orthopaedic Institute offers same day and next-day appointments at our FAST ACCESS Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinics during the week. To schedule a same or next-day appointment, call our - FAST ACCESS - Clinics directly or our centralized scheduling department at (352) 336-6032.
Fast Access Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinics
Phillip L. Parr, M.D.
Paul J. Rucinski, M.D.
|Lake City |
Edward J. Sambey, M.D.
James W. Berk, M.D.
Lloyd Kim, M.D.
- Treatment of all musculoskeletal injuries.
- Treatment of cuts (minor suturing), abrasions and other workplace injuries.
- X-rays, casting and splinting provided in office.
- MRI testing performed within 2-3 days of authorization date at The Orthopaedic Institute facilities.
- Ongoing treatment and follow-up for non-surgical patients.
- Referrals to orthopaedic, hand and spine specialists within 24 hours.
- Referrals to physical therapy or hand therapy as appropriate.
- Referrals to other specialists as appropriate.